What We Do
conversIQ is a technology firm that provides cloud based, customer interaction applications and tools that help our customers improve customer experience and better leverage the on line and social media based interactions they have with their customers.
To provide innovative, fast and easy to implement, and affordable products, which make it possible for our customers to create compelling, one of a kind, on line experiences for their customers that create so much actual or perceived value, that their customers won’t consider buying from anyone else—at any price.
Our Value Proposition
Our applications work independently or as an integrated solution to:
- Improve on line conversions—resulting in more new customers, and more new revenue
- Improve customer experience—resulting in reduced defection and churn and increased wallet share
- Improve productivity and reduce service costs
While our solutions can provide value to virtually any organization within a company, our solutions are designed for customer facing organizations, such as:
- Customer service and technical support contact centers
- Marketing response operations
- On line sales support organizations
While we have several solutions currently under development—to more fully achieve our mission—solutions that work together to provide the compelling on line experience that sets a company apart from its competition—we currently offer two products:
- SocialResponder™ – a tool for managing social media interactions. Much like an ACD helps you manage and handle incoming phone calls, SocialResponder helps our customers manage and handle incoming social media based requests for customer service, technical support, or sales support.
- ChatSuite™ – a tool that allows your customers and prospects to interact with your customer service, technical support, and sales support representatives using real time, full motion video chat and/or text chat. Makes it fast, easy, and affordable to add video chat and text chat interaction options to your web sites, and social media pages and posts, emails, product literature, and POS kiosks.
To borrow a phrase from Lt. Col. Frank Slade, a character played by Al Pacino in the early 1990’s classic,” The Scent of a Woman”—we’re just getting’ warmed up.
We have a well developed roadmap of products planned for rollout over the next 12-18 months. While we cannot provide specific product details, we can provide a glimpse of where we’re heading.
We believe that there is a continuing and accelerating convergence of 4 primary on line technologies that will drive improved on line customer experience. If a company provides any one of them, consumers get a big improvement in experience and customer satisfaction. If a company is able to integrate and provide all of them, consumers get compelling, differentiated experiences that truly set a company apart from its competition. So, our vision is to create a product line comprised of specific products that help our customers accomplish that objective.
These 4 converging on line trends are:
- New On Line Communication Channels
- Self Service Search Optimization
- Community Based Information and Service Support
- Real Time CRM
On Line Communication Channels and Choice
- Add new “live” on line based customer interaction channels that allow your customers to request and receive information, customer service, technical support, and sales support using new media and methods that are most comfortable and natural to them—specifically social media, text messaging, and video
Self Service Search Optimization
- Makes it easier and faster for customers to find and access the right on line information they need to answer their questions, solve their problems, and make buying decisions
- Helps improve a company’s existing on line, self service resources to become increasingly more useful and valuable to their customers, by making it easier for them customers to:
- Identify missing information their customers are searching for, but can’t find—and making it available to them
- Improve the quality, relevance, and usefulness of the information provided to help end customers answer their questions and solve their problems
Community Based Information and Service Support
- Manage and leverage the power of a special community of existing customer experts who help their other customers and prospects get and find information, get answers to questions, solve problems, get product recommendations, etc.
Real Time CRM
- Allows companies to gather and combine pertinent knowledge and information about their customers and their customers’ preferences from:
- Internal sources and systems, i.e., CRM, billing, order, etc.
- What they learn about customers as the interact with them during past and current interactions
- Publicly available information from social media networks
- Use that knowledge—in real time, as customers interact with a company’s on line systems—to:
- Make highly relevant, targeted recommendations for products and services a customer is most likely to want or need to buy
- Proactively route customers through your various web sites to self service resources and information they are most likely to want or need
- Connect them with the right live resources—at the right time—using the interaction method they choose—to answer a question, resolve an issue, or make a buying decision—when they can’t find what they’re looking for or have questions outside of the scope of your on line sources.